This event is for Dentists & their team to level up their dental practice(s)!
What to Expect:
Plus, check out the BONUSES!
Enjoy drinks and appetizers while networking with like-minded colleagues & friends!
Time: 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Registration & Networking: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Workshop & Mastermind: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: Salon 1-2, Ritz-Carlton
Minal Sampat is an International Best Selling Author of her book, Why Your Marketing is Killing Your Business & What to do About It, National Speaker, Marketing Strategist, Social Media Coach, Registered Dental Hygienist, and an enthusiastic shoe lover.
Minal grew up in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, and now resides in Washington State with her husband. She launched her first marketing company by breaking a Guinness World Record, and she is the founder of Marketologist™ – the marketing strategy school.
She is best known for her upbeat personality, and the skill to REDUCE marketing expense while INCREASING production! Minal and her marketing strategies have also been featured in industry and national press including Forbes.
Heidi Mount is the President of Heidi Mount Coaching, a Virtual Consulting Company. She is an International Best Selling Author of her book, Hidden Treasures: Finding the Missing Revenue in Your Dental Practice. best Her work with dental practices focuses on creating simple, effective, and easy to follow solutions that result in less stress and greater profitability.
As an international speaker, she is known for her engaging style and generosity with useful tips. In fact, her claim to fame is helping offices make $500 more a day on tomorrow’s schedule.
As a result of her work, people often share that they have a big weight lifted off their shoulders, happier employees, more time doing the things they love to do, get out of debt, and develop a better retirement plan.
On a personal note, she appreciates gourmet food, scuba diving, living on the Big Island of Hawaii and visiting other tropical islands.
Early Bird: $1497
Hawaii Dental Practices: Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for your Kama’aina Kuikawa.
If you are a client of Minal Sampat LLC or Coach Heidi Mount, please reach out to them for your special client family registration fee.
All sales are final. No refunds. Please contact us if you need to transfer your seat.
In case of the event cancellation due to a government mandate, natural disasters, or acts of God, attendees will get credit for the rescheduled event date.
1. How do I reserve my room at the Ritz? Once you register, you will receive the welcome email with group rate LINK to book your room. You can book one room per each registration.
2. Are meals provided? Our course is only 4 hours long and we ask our attendees to arrive well fed. We will provide coffee, beverage, water and snacks.
3. Can we bring family & friends to the Meet & Greet Happy Hour? This is a special time for the attendees to get to know each other before working together during our Mastermind Workshop. If you would like to bring your family/friends, please purchase a ticket for them during registration.
4. How do we dress? Please wear comfortable resort wear during your stay. During the class, it is the typical cooler environment so bring a light sweater if you tend to get cold.
5. Who should register to come to this event? This event is for Dentists and their teams. Bring anyone who talks to new patients, offers treatment, works on social media or wants to improve treatment case acceptance.
6. Is our ticket refundable? All sales are final. No refunds. Please contact us if you need to transfer your seat.
7. Is there CE for the conference? Yes, 4 CE hours per day. Please bring your AGD number for us to place with your CE certificate.
8. How far away is the conference from the airport? From OGG airport, it is about 45 minutes and there is no free shuttle available.
9. What does it cost for transportation back and forth from airport to conference? Uber/Lyft costs about $130 per trip. Rental cars are available at the airport if you book ahead. The Ritz will charge a rate of approximately $50/day for parking.
10. What do you recommend doing while we are in Maui? We recommend reaching out to the concierge at the Ritz and let them explain the options according to the things you like to do. It will depend if you want to hike, ride a helicopter, snorkel, take a drive, relax on the beach or enjoy the resort.
11. What is available for food and entertainment at the Ritz? There are many restaurants at the resort, but you should make reservations ahead of time. There are pools, a spa, golf, beach, shops, live music, room service and much more on the premises. The Ritz website has all the amenities to review.
12. What if I want to ride share or meet up with other attendees? We have a Dental Marketing That Converts Facebook group that attendees will have a chance to get to know each other and discuss travel.
13. Will I be taking home any extra swag? Yes, you may shop or win prizes and receive books to take back with you, so leave extra room in your luggage.
Please send an email to Events@DentalMarketingThatConverts.com